Integrative Protocol for Defeating Diabetes Course Summary
Right now, mainstream medicine considers diabetes incurable. Pharmaceutical drugs not only fail, but often make this disease worse.
And mainstream medicine’s approach to treating this epidemic is full of myths and misinformation.
That’s why Dr. Micozzi has created Dr. Micozzi’s Integrative Protocol for Defeating Diabetes: Uncommonly Effective, Commonsense Strategies to Prevent and Fight Type 2 Diabetes.
It’s over 4 hours of material presented in Dr. Micozzi’s own words and broken down into 34 easy-to-follow lessons.
In this interactive learning protocol you’ll get full details on…
- The Ancient Asian Rootthat may improve glucose tolerance, reduce serum insulin levels, and promote weight loss.
- The tiny “sugar zapping seed” that has been shown to lower blood sugar levels
- The South African bush shown to reduce insulin resistance in muscle cells
- The “vegetable insulin” containing 3 known compounds for regulating blood sugar
- The “vision berry” shown to protect retinas against the ravages of diabetes
- And much more…
It’s the end result of 40 years’ worth of study and research. Research Dr. Micozzi has conducted around the world… With everyone from tribal shamans, to Nobel laureates, to U.S. Surgeon General Dr. C. Everett Koop himself.
He’s seen the evidence that these techniques and therapies give thousands of patients additional options to expensive and side-effect riddled treatments.
And, you don’t have to be a medical student at an Ivy League school to gain access to this information… because he’s explaining it all using a simple, interactive, online learning format.
This unique design allows you to start and stop the protocol whenever you want…so you can learn at your own pace. Even ask specific questions about what you’re learning.
The protocol also comes with 7 free online reports. You can download and print them at any time. These reports highlight the most important points of each lesson as well as additional research and recommendations.
Ready to enroll? Click here.