The Arthritis Relief & Repair Protocol Course Summary
Dr. Marc Micozzi has studied countless debilitating conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, degenerative spinal discs, herniated discs and fibromyalgia.
And he knows each one presents different kinds of pain for different kinds of people…
He knows in order to experience pain relief you need to pinpoint the information that’s right for you personally…
That’s why Dr. Micozzi created The Arthritis Relief & Repair Protocol: A drug-free plan for easing and eliminating arthritis pain.
It’s over 2 hours of material presented in Dr. Micozzi’s own words and broken down into 18 easy-to-follow lessons.
Inside you’ll find full details on…
- The Inner Circle Pain Solution that helps fight everything from nagging back pain to bone-on-bone arthritis
- The ABCs of Joint Health: A triple-herb combo that soothes arthritis better than top-selling NSAIDs…without any of the dangerous side effects
- The “Black Dragon” secret so powerful it’s used as a post-surgical pain killer in Chinese hospitals
- The Boston University secret for slashing gout attacks
- Two GIANT mistakes your doctor is making in treating your rheumatoid arthritis
The Arthritis Relief & Repair Protocol is the end result of 40 years’ worth of research. Research Dr. Micozzi has conducted around the world…with everyone from tribal shamans, to Nobel laureates, to former Surgeon General C. Everett Koop himself.
It covers natural secrets he’s learned to help relieve and repair painful Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gout, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, and more…
He’s seen these techniques and therapies help thousands of patients enjoy optimal health.
And for the first time ever, you don’t have to be a medical student at an Ivy League school to gain access to this information… because he’s explaining it all using a simple, interactive, online learning format.
The protocol also comes with 5 free online reports. You can download and print them at any time. These reports highlight the most important points of each lesson as well as additional research and recommendations.
Ready to enroll? Click here.